Monday, July 7, 2008

Del Works While Jan Plays!

Del is hard at work doing a month long training in Los Alamitos, Ca. He is training for a new job with IDEARC selling advertising for Verizon Phone Company. He is excited for the change. While Del is busy learning new things, I am off from work playing on this blogspot. Fortunatley I have Tina and Jenna to keep me straight since I am a new blogger! Thanks for your help girls!!!!
I figure I should use my time wisely this summer so my plan is to do some family history work on the familysearch.org. I also want to clean out and de-junk the house so that we can install some new flooring.
David and I went down over July 4th weekend to LA area. He visited with Kendra and her family while I stayed with Del in the Marriott Residence Suites. Del and I had a wonderful visit. We traveled all around the beaches along the coast, visited the Queen Mary, walked all around Downtown Disney and viewed the fireworks outside of our hotel room.
We spent lots of time getting to know Kendra, her Mom Cindi, and her other brother Zach from Washington and Erin and Rob from Taylorsville, Utah. We discussed the wedding and enjoyed a walk along the beach. Wedding date is scheduled for August 9th!!



Manhattan Beach near Redondo where Kendra lives. Jay Leno's beachfront home.

Queen Mary & Jan

Del & Jan with their best friend, Mickey!



Jan Playing with her Disney Friends!

Jan and Del at the Rainforest cafe. Del needs to shave!

1 comments:

Josh, Karyn, Kael, Jett, Jake, and Jaxyn said...

Looks like you had a great vacation! :) It's nice to find you guys on here...everyone looks great! I miss your family! :)